Oregon Indoor offers a number of adult leagues year round ranging from mens first devision to coed rec. We welcome all teams and individuals and are happy to help you find a league that is appropriate for your skill level. Please see below for league specifics.
- Home team wears white, away team wears black. No stripes except for goalie.
- Player may roster on only one team per division.
- Team requests will always be taken into consideration, however, there are no guarantees. (ie: specific game times or requests to always be home or away team)
- All players must wear shin guards and indoor soccer or athletic shoes. Absolutely no cleats. If a player is caught wearing cleats, player will be benched for duration of the game.
LEAGUE FEES AND DETAILS:
- Team manager required for registration and payment
- $625 per team
- Player deposit due at time of team registration.
- Entire team fee must be paid IN FULL by the start of the second game (effective Summer 2018) otherwise team manager will be charged the outstanding balance.
- Up to fifteen team members can be added to roster until the start of the third game. After the start of the third game the roster is locked.
- Sub player will pay $5/game if currently rostered on another team, otherwise $10/game. Sub players are allowed on games four, five, and six only.
- $25 annual membership per player
- All fees are non-refundable unless league is cancelled by Oregon Indoor. No exceptions.
For a full list of our house rules and policies please see the Rules and Regulations link located under division schedules.
Register a Team
Interested in registering your team for a league? Please call us at (503) 393-2255 or email at email@example.com.