Oregon Indoor offers youth leagues year round. We offer leagues for boys and girls, U8, U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14 and High School Ages.
- All games played Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays as needed. Depending on the number of teams that register we may have very early game times on Saturdays (as early as 5:00 am if we get lots of teams!). We will spread early starts out so that teams don’t play super early all season.
- Cost: $625 per team with an $80 deposit required at time of registration (includes referee fees)
- All teams must have their $625 paid in full before the start of the fourth game or they will forfeit all games until paid
- There is a yearly $15 per player membership fee and all new players must have a parent or legal guardian sign a waiver
- All youth teams must wear matching jerseys
- Youth league participants are only allowed to play on a single team in each league. Rostering on a second team or guest playing for another team will result in a forfeit of all matches that a player is ineligible for.
- Registration deadline:
- Regular Season (8 games):
FIND A TEAM
Oregon Indoor can help young players find a team to play on, or even extra players for your roster. Please contact us at (503) 393-2255 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.